©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advent Calendar - Christmas Cookies

I love cookies no matter what time of year but there is something special about homemade cookies at Christmas time. What could be better than that warmth and aroma wafting from the oven while my two wonderful daughters and I decorated sugar cookies. I think it was Dad who liked eating those the most, while we girls could barely wait for the chocolate chips cookies to cool!

That was years ago, but usually about this time, my husband says, "Are you going to make cookies this year?" I'm thinking I may go the store bought route. Maybe if I sneak them in the house and light a vanilla candle he won't know the difference:)

2 comments:

  1. he will know! nothing beats homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    I've given you the Ancestor Approved Award.
    You can pick it up at http://westinnewengland.blogspot.com/2010/12/ancestor-approved-award.html

    ReplyDelete