©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Friday, February 25, 2011

DCGS Conference Feb 26, 2011

I'll be going to the DuPage County Genealogy Society's (DCGS) conference tomorrow in St. Charles, Illinois. Several excellent speakers will be there but the highlighters are John Philip Colletta and George Schweitzer. I always enjoy John's talks but this year I'm especially excited about the opportunity to hear George Schweitzer. I've heard about George for years but this is my first opportunity to hear him!

I don't know what kind of facilities will be available but, if I have the opportunity, I'll be blogging about the event during the day and, of course, I hope to send out a tweet or two using #dcgsc as a hash tag. If you don't follow me and your interested in the tweets, just search for the hash tag and you'll see the tweets.

If you'll be at the conference - it is a sold-out event - I'll be around. I'm not sure of my times yet but I'll be spending some time manning the Illinois State Genealogical Society's table in the vending area. Stop by and say, "hi." I'd love to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment