©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gearing Up For Christmas

It's hard to believe I haven't posted since November 19 but facts don't lie! We have been busy around here though and as everyone knows sometimes life gets in the way.

Since I last posted, we have a new roof, new siding, and new gutters on our 39 year old house. We'll have to wait for spring to paint the trim but things are already looking better!

My Christmas cards are in the mail - those I still send. My father-in-law's list is ready and the cards have been purchased so that feels nearly complete.

I got an early Christmas present a few days ago. My granddaughter bought a new 4G I-phone which meant her 3G was handed down to me. I'm so excited I can finally carry my genealogy database with me all the time once again!! My old PDA went belly-up well over a year ago which left me with only my laptop. Needless to say, I've been working on getting apps for my new phone:)

I'm sure the Advent Calendar of Christmas prompts will help get and keep me in the mood for the holiday! For now, I'm off to work on those cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment