©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Saturday, May 14, 2011

So Much to Do, So Little Time

I'll take this brief opportunity to say I'm still here and hope to get back to more frequent posts soon. For the time being, I'm caught up in household duties - both inside and out - which have been taking up most of my time and pretty much all of my energy. I've only been able to keep up with the tasks required to fulfill my volunteer jobs - EGS & ISGS - and, thus, have sorely neglected other far more fun and interesting activities like blogging!

However, I have been carrying on more consistent email correspondence with one of my brothers. He has been so helpful sharing his memories of our Dad and some great stories they are! David is three years older than I and he is able to fill in earlier years I don't remember at all. Besides, another view is always useful. With his additions, I know Dad's story will be far more interesting. Can't wait to get back to writing !!

Once the painting is finished - if it ever is - ...

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I haven't gotten as much done as I'd like lately, because I have been busy cleaning like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. That makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete