©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is It Procrastination?

Today was going to be the day I worked on my Dad's bio, including all the documents and pictures I plan to use. However, as the saying goes, "the best laid plans..."

After walking the dog, lunching with the hubby, purchasing and preparing a couple of get-well cards (planned to do that yesterday but...), I finally made it into the office and turned on my computer. I thought I'd take a quick look at my Google Reader to catch up on some blog posts - 118 - and check my email . Well, there were some great posts today and a few I just had to comment on and there were a couple a emails that needed immediate attention and thought.

That was three hours ago and now I only have about one hour before I need to start dinner and decide what our evening plans may be. It looks like the bio will be on hold for, at least, another day.

Maybe, it I hadn't spent time working on a totally different line yesterday, just because something peaked my interest, I'd be in better shape today. What can I say, I seem to be in a flit cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment