©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Still Getting Started

Here we are almost at the end of the 1st week of 2011 and I'm still trying to get a handle on all the tasks I need to put together to accomplished the goals I've set for myself. I have to:

  1. decide where and how to start with the researching and writing of my Leisure line
  2. create some more pages and blog posts for the new Leisure Family blog (leisurefamilyhistory.blogspot.com) 
  3. make room for the files  - paper - I'll inherit as treasurer of my genealogy society
  4. create a time-line of tasks to be performed as chair of Honors & Awards of ISGS
  5. finalize and create reports to be used for personal taxes
  6. clean out file cabinets of unnecessary paperwork
  7. continue work on my personal memoirs and find that picture of me and my brothers I've been searching for.
Well, at least, this list should help me better define the lists to come.

Oh, yes, I forgot all about jury duty at the end of the month:)

No comments:

Post a Comment