©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Friday, September 24, 2010

Project Update September 24, 2010

Wow, it seems forever since I've created a post but it's really only been a couple of weeks. My husband and I were on a cruise and during that time I went totally low-tech - no computer, no cell phone (on-board), no genealogy, no nothing. Once back on land, there was a long, long two-day drive during which time I caught a nasty cold. At last, I'm starting to feel better and think I'll be back to normal soon.

I did do some work on my project yesterday. I now have all the pictures and documents I plan to include in my digital version of "The Life and Times of Charles & Salome (Siegler) Ruch". Since I still have some time before I have to finalize, I'm planning on preparing a few more reports on the children and their families for this version as well.

Except for a final proofreading, my hard-copy version is ready to print. Since I'm only planning on a few copies, I think I'll just take it to Kinkos and get the best binding they have to offer.

That's it for now. I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment