©2009-2016 Becky Higgins

Friday, March 19, 2010

Just An Update

It's been a few days since I posted so I thought I'd better at least update what little progress I've been making.

I spent a couple of days working with the Indiana databases found on the Family Search Pilot Site, updating information on my Rush County ancestors. That may not sound like much but I have lots of Rush County family:)

Then, I went back to the Ruch family and have been spending time with some of the descendants of Charles & Salome looking for death dates and obituaries primarily. The results have been mixed but some has been really great.

On a personal note, I've really had to get some housework done and I'm getting ready for a soon-to-come vacation. I imagine this coming week will be just as sparse for research and blogging as the last; however, my plan is to begin writing when I get home. I'll use what I know and, if necessary, add more later. The first quarter of 2010 is coming to an end and if I want to complete my resolution I'll need to stay on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment